Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things. Cover the filling with the broken crepe pieces until the cup is full. Mix the brown sugar and apple pie spice, and cover the crepe pieces inside the cup. Lay in one crepe best side up.
Apple Crepes are the perfect addition to your fall recipe list. Thin French pancakes filled with a gooey caramel apple compote and toasted cinnamon pecans make for an amazing combo for breakfast or dessert. Top them with vanilla yogurt for breakfast or vanilla ice cream for dessert crepes that everyone will be talking about! You can cook Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things
- You need of "Crepes".
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of regular milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar (I used a cuban coffee cup and filled it halfway).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbs of melted butter.
- Prepare of For the Pan.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of When Prepping for the Oven.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare pinch of apple pie spice.
- It’s 1 can of apple pie filling.
A popular French pastry these Apple Pie Crepes are elegant yet satisfying! They are filled with a warm apple compote and freshly made whipped cream! Today is the last day of Apple Week and I've got upscale dessert for you! But don't worry it's so easy to make!
Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things step by step
- Beat your eggs, melt your butter, then whisk all your wet and dry ingredients into a mixing bowl like you do. But remember to pour the milk and water slowly! Your batter should be a little thick but mostly liquidy..
- Pull out a spatula and a ladel, set your pan on the stove, and drizzle some olive oil on it. Set your heat to medium-high (mine was set to 8/10). Like with pancakes, pour the batter into the pan, wait for the edges to stick to the pan, then flip it over– but oh CRAP! The damn thing broke! What you can save, set on a plate nearby and enjoy! For the pieces that didn't make it, shovel them up into a bowl—those are important. Repeat until the mixing bowl is empty..
- For the pieces that broke off, pull out a cupcake baking pan, and put some of those little paper cups in it. Next, break apart the broken pieces (yes, break them MORE) and set them neatly into the little cups. When you reach about halfway, stop, and place a few bits of the apple pie filling into the center. Cover the filling with the broken crepe pieces until the cup is full..
- Mix the brown sugar and apple pie spice, and cover the crepe pieces inside the cup. Use ALL of it!.
- Set the oven to 350 F, and bake for 30 minutes..
Peel the apples and thinly slice them. Place the sliced apples in a pot and add brown sugar, water, cinnamon, lemon juice and maple syrup. Turn the heat to medium and cook the apples until water is all evaporated and the apples are soft. While the apple mixture is simmering make the crepes. In a medium bowl beat eggs and sugar with a whisk, add cinnamon, flour, cooled butter, milk and vanilla.