Toffee Pecan Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, toffee pecan cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toffee Pecan Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Toffee Pecan Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook toffee pecan cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Toffee Pecan Cookies:
- Make ready 2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of toffee pieces.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Toffee Pecan Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add toffee and pecans.
- Mix completely.
- If you choose to scoop the cookies there is no need to chill the dough.
- If you want them to look like traditional shortbread cookies and half dip them in chocolate, you should roll dough into a log, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- The dough then can be sliced into rounds.
- Place dough— however you have prepared it— onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, if you want to dip in chocolate, melt 1 cup chocolate chips in small sauce pan.
- Half dip each cookie and place on parchment lined, cold baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with more chopped pecans or toffee pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food toffee pecan cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!