Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Click Here To Find Out How To Get Chick-fil-A Delivered. Because You Care Enough To Stay In, We'll Come To You. Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos Instructions Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully.
In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the buffalo chicken, Monterey Jack, tomato, and green onions. Buffalo Chicken Nachos take you to a whole new place, different than what traditional nachos do. Here is how you achieve that. You can have Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of buffalo sauce.
- You need of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Doritos.
- It’s of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Buffalo Chicken Nachos – Chicken wings are great, but Buffalo Chicken Nachos are just as tasty if not better, right?! Layer some cheese on the tortilla chips, followed by shredded chicken mixed with buffalo sauce, carrots, celery, and blue cheese. Top with a little more shredded cheese.
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos instructions
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot.
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro..
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is.
Great with a little green onion on top! Lay a generous amount of tortilla chips over the rimmed baking sheet and set aside. In a bowl mix together the softened cream cheese, chicken, hot sauce, sour cream and garlic together. Stir really well so the cream cheese is distributed evenly. Season chicken, shrimp, and sliced vegetables with fajita seasoning.