Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos. The tomato salsa recipe for nachos is another popular Mexican dip recipe prepared from red and juicy roasted tomatoes, garlic and onions. The spicy and tangy taste of tomato salsa gives a nice kick to your taste buds and makes you have some more. This recipe is an ideal dip for Nachos chips or Doritos chips and can even be had on fajitas.
Firstly, chop tomatoes in large chunks and remove the seeds. Then, dice the onion, garlic cloves and green chiili. Add all the ingredients in a blender and grind till a smooth thick paste is formed. You can cook Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos
- It’s of medium tomatoes.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of green chilli chopped.
- It’s of jeera powder.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of Jalepino.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of oive oil.
- Prepare of For nachos -.
- You need of wheat flour.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of crushed carom seeds.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of Chaat masala powder.
Serve the fresh Mexican Salsa Dip with some crunchy nachos. The Spicy Mexican Salsa is delicious salsa recipe is a super simple, spicy and delicious dip that is made from blanched tomatoes, chopped jalapenos/ green chillies and tabasco sauce. You can serve these along with crispy Nachos for a party or make a veggie nacho -top it with salsa, sour cream, rajma & cheese. Tomato salsa is a staple of Mexican food and goes well with everything, served as a simple dip, a nachos topping, or an accompaniment to wraps, tacos, and more!
Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos instructions
- On a non-stick tawa roast tomato garlic cloves and half onion until skin of tomato can be peel easily. Let it cool. (You can use chopped tomatoes also for salsa.).
- Now peel the skin of tomato and remove the seeds then cut into pieces.In the grinder jar add roasted onion green chilli tomato and garlic.Grind it coarsely..
- Now transfer it in a bowl. Chopped the half onion, jalepino (you can add capsicum also) add in the bowl Now add chilli powder, tomato sauce,chlli flakes, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.and keep aside..
- Now in a bowl add wheat flour (you can add maize flour also) but I used only wheat flour.Add all ingredients and mixwell then add water and knead it for semi.soft dough. Rest for ten minutes..
- Now heat the oil in a wok on low flame. Take a portion of dough and make a thin chapati. Poke it with a fork.Then cut it with a pizza cutter..
- Deep fry these triangle shaped nachos in the oil on low flame till crispy and golden brown. Take them out on an absorbent paper..
- Sprinkle chaat masala on hot Nachos. Serve with tomato Salsa..
You may be in the habit of buying ready-made salsa from the supermarket but it's actually super easy to make your own. I usually make small batch and try to finish it off within a day or two. The salsa can be used as a Dip with Nachos chips, in Burrito bowls, add it even to our Regular Rotis 🙂 I made a Bajra Flour Chapathi Taco recently. In a mixing bowl,combine salsa,chilies and green onions. Serve with tacos, nachos, tortilla chips, black beans, refried beans, or fajitas or use as an ingredient in many Mexican recipes.