Cannoli cupcakes. To assemble: Cut a small hole the size of an apple core in each cupcake and fill with the cannoli cream. Pipe a small amount of ganache on the entire surface of the cupcake and do the same with the. Prepare batter according to package instructions.
Fill paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full. Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in medium mixing bowl until well combined. Cut a circle in the center of each cupcake and press the center down into the bottom, creating a hole. You can have Cannoli cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cannoli cupcakes
- It’s box of cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the box.
- It’s 1/2 c. of butter, softened.
- You need 8 oz. (1 block) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 c. of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of chocolate chips.
Fill the cupcake with cannoli cream and use a spiraling motion to create a swirl of the cream on top of the cupcake. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together. Cannoli Cupcakes It is a cupcake kind of week here! These cupcakes are truly incredible and yet so simple.
Cannoli cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
- Prepare batter according to package instructions. Divide batter between cupcake liners and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes..
- Let cupcakes cool completely. Meanwhile, make frosting: In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, and ricotta until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and beat until smooth and fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips..
- Transfer the frosting to a large pastry bag (or resealable plastic bag) cut with a large tip. Using a teaspoon, scoop out the middle of each cupcake to create a small well. Pipe the frosting onto each cupcake, filling the wells.
- Using 50 percent power and working in 30-second increments, microwave chocolate chips until the chocolate has just melted. Let cool slightly. Spoon the melted chocolate on top of the frosting.
- Let chocolate set slightly then serve..
Cannoli Cupcakes: Rich vanilla cupcakes topped with cannoli cream and chocolate coffee frosting. Tastes like a cannoli in cupcake form. Even known to win over Italian Grandmas! We love cannoli flavored treats around here such as Cannoli Cheesecake, and Cannoli Dessert Dip. These Cannoli Cupcakes are a dessert lovers dream!!