Chocolate Snowball Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate snowball cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Snowball Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Snowball Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate snowball cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Snowball Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 2 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Snowball Cookies:
- Preheat oven 375.
- Cream together butter, sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt, mix thoroughly.
- Mix in chips.
- Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Scoop with a teaspoon.
- Roll dough into balls before placing on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on pan before moving to a wire rack.
- Once cookies are cooled, roll each in powdered sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate snowball cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!