Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free). Throw your mashed banana in a blender or push it through a sieve to make sure there are no lumps in it. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl, mix well. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the oil, soy or rice milk, vanilla, almond and mashed banana.
They're frosted with the creamiest and richest Peanut Butter Frosting you could dream of too. Banana Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting, Peanut Butter & Banana Cupcakes, Butter Lane's Banana Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting. Tips for Making the Best Sugar-Free Banana Muffins. You can cook Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free)
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of date molasses.
- You need 3 handfuls of nuts/seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
Use very ripe bananas with brown spots for the best flavor and sweetness. Gluten-free: Swap in gluten-free flour blend for the whole wheat to make them gluten-free. Egg-free: Omit the egg and use ½ cup total coconut oil. Use melted butter or canola oil instead of coconut oil if needed.
Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) step by step
- Mash bananas, then add date molasses and melted coconut oil.
- Sift the flour and add it with baking powder & soda, then mix in water & nuts/seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!.
Add the oil or vegan margarine and sugar. These Vegan Chocolate Banana Muffins are totally guilt-free dessert idea that doesn't skimp on flavor. This recipe is Oil-Free, Sugar-Free and absolutely mouthwatering. Plus, these muffins freeze great too. Let me just lay it all out – these muffins are sensational!