Pulled Pork Nachos. Mix to coat meat in seasonings. Add ketchup and mustard, spreading evenly over the outside of the meat. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Cover and cook on low until the pork is tender and falls apart when pulled. Return pork, reserved juices and vegetables to slow cooker. Stir in beans, barbecue sauce and cheese; heat through. You can cook Pulled Pork Nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Nachos
- It’s of pork shoulder.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of medium red onion, quartered.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of mustard.
- You need of medium onion, diced.
- You need of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Guacamole.
Serve over chips with toppings as desired. In a large bowl, combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce. Spread an even layer of chips onto the baking sheet, then top with. For the nachos: In a shallow casserole dish, spread the shredded romaine and then top with the tortilla and potato chips mixed together.
Pulled Pork Nachos step by step
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..
Spread the pork over the chips and cover with the shredded. Heat canola oil; season pork with salt and pepper. Stir in beer, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Lay tortilla chips in a layer on the pan. Top with cheddar cheese, jack cheese, shredded pulled pork and black beans.