Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip. Find A Quick & Easy Dip Recipe The Whole Family Will Love From Hidden Valley®. Satisfy Your Cravings With A Delicious Cheesy Recipe From Hidden Valley® Easy Dip Recipes With Oozy, Melty Cheese. Simply toss the cheese with spices and some milk into a saucepan.
Off heat, place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir to combine well. Be sure cornstarch is fully dissolved. Turn heat on medium and stir until mixture is completely melted and smooth. You can cook Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip
- It’s of block good quality sharp cheddar cheese, shredded yourself.
- It’s of evaporated milk.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of cayenne pepper, depending on desired heat.
- Prepare of Optional: Milk for thinning sauce.
- It’s of Optional: Toppings as desired (Avocado, diced Peppers, cilantro.
Adjust seasonings to taste, if needed. Add in flour, and cook two minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly add in milk a little at a time, stirring constantly. Turn down the heat a little, and stir in the cheese.
Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip step by step
- Off heat, place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir to combine well. Be sure cornstarch is fully dissolved. Turn heat on medium and stir until mixture is completely melted and smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste, if needed. If needed, thin out sauce with a splash of milk and whisk to incorporate..
- Keep sauce warm to serve (a small fondue pot or occasional microwaving/stirring will do the trick.) Sauce will thicken some as it cools but should remain soft..
- Notes: Leftover dip can be stored in airtight container in fridge for a few days. Simply microwave or reheat on stovetop, stirring with a bit more milk if needed. It's important to shred your own cheese from a good block of cheddar. The additives found in pre-shredded bags of cheese will affect your results..
When cheese has melted, stir in the fresh chopped tomato. Add in a dash of garlic powder (optional). Queso Cheese Dip Recipe: Description: This queso dip recipe is creamy, smooth, and adds great flavor to whatever you eat it with! In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and whisk to incorporate.