Cheesy spinach omelette. Sprinkle the cheese over the omelet. Lay three strips of cooked bacon over the cheese. Using a spatula gently fold one edge of the omelet over the bacon.
Add salt and egg mixture to skillet. Grab a mug or bowl and however many eggs you'd like and beat or whisk them until blended. Pour beaten eggs into heated pan. You can have Cheesy spinach omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy spinach omelette
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of butter/ghee/oil.
- Prepare of chopped chilli.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of mushroom sliced.
- You need of Salt and pepper powder.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
My omelette filling philosophy: the more, the better. An omelette is an excellent way to sneak more veggies into your diet. Serve this cheesy spinach omelette with roasted potatoes, bacon, fried tomatoes and toast for a restaurant-quality #brunchathome. And don't forget the coffee and mimosas!
Cheesy spinach omelette step by step
- In a pan, add ghee,green chili, garlic and saute for 1 min..
- Then add sliced onion, mushroom, sprinkle salt,pepper and saute for 2 mins. If you want, you can add any other veggies or capsicum also..
- Add spinach and cook for 1 min. Meanwhile in a bowl, add 4 eggs,salt,pepper and beat nicely until it turns frothy..
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, add some shredded cheese and cook for 2 mins on low flame by closing the pan with lid..
- Once it cooked on one side,gently flip it to other side and cook for 1 min..
- Now the tasty healthy spinach omelette is ready.
When egg is set but still shiny, sprinkle with cheese. With a spatula, lift and fold one side of omelet partially over filling. Arrange remaining spinach on warm platter. Using silicone spatula, loosen the edges of the omelette from skillet and shake skillet to ensure that it's not stuck. Heat olive oil in large skillet over MED-HIGH heat.