Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. This quick and easy kanda poha recipe is just perfect for breakfast. So come and celebrate World Heart Day with this healthy recipe.
Learn How to make a healthy breakfast kanda poha with step by step directions with photos & video recipe. Kanda batata poha is the famous traditional dish of Maharashtra. Poha is basically processed Flattened rice or Pressed rice and is extremely healthy, filling breakfast when combined with a mixture of onions, potatoes, basic spices and herbs.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy breakfast kanda poha. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. This quick and easy kanda poha recipe is just perfect for breakfast. So come and celebrate World Heart Day with this healthy recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy breakfast kanda poha using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha:
- Get 200 gm of Flattened Rice (Poha).
- Get 1 of medium size Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chilli chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- Take 2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Poha is usually eaten without any side. But they are garnished or topped with different ingredients like sev, raw onions or even with fresh grated coconut. We make the Maharashtrian Kanda batata poha very often for our breakfast as it gets done fast. Here kanda translates to onion and batata to Potato.
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha:
- Take a poha in a strainer Wash it 1-2 times by gently swifting them with your fingers under running water. Drain the excess water through a strainer. Mix well and keep aside..
- Now take a kadai add oil and heat the oil on a low to medium flame,when oil is heated add Mustard seeds and curry leaves when they are splutter add peanuts and cashews fry them for a 5-6 second now add chopped onions and green chillis sauté them for 20-30 second on a medium flame..
- Now on a low flame add turmeric powder and salt into it and mix it properly and cook for 5-6 second on a low flame. After 5-6 second add soaked poha and mix well..
- Cover it and cook for 2-3 minute on a low flame. Now add chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice into it and mix well and turn off the flame..
- Now kanda Poha is ready to serve. ENJOY!.
Kanda Tomato Poha (Onion Tomato Pohe) is one of the many poha recipes. Poha/Pohe is a common traditional breakfast dish in Maharashtra. It is made with flattened rice or beaten rice. Healthy Breakfast: Kanda Poha aka Onion Poha. A good friend of mine, Yash Godbole, one fine weekend morning, made some Poha.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food healthy breakfast kanda poha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!