Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes. Cupcakes, artfully made and delivered to you. Send A Cake LLC Official Website. We Specialize in Unique Cake Gifts for Every Occasion.
You need of Follow the directions of your box mix. It's of Add the additional ingredients to your box mix. Milk Chocolate cupcake filled with pecan caramel, frosted with caramel buttercream, drizzled with caramel, chocolate ganache, and topped with a chocolate turtle candy. You can cook Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes
- You need 1 of classic yellow cake box mix.
- It’s of Follow the directions of your box mix.
- Prepare of Add the additional ingredients to your box mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Use a large scoop to fill each cupcake liner halfway full with batter. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Fill each cupcake liner two-thirds full with batter. Mama C's Buttercream & Sprinkles is in Florence, Kentucky.
Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes step by step
- Follow the instructions on the back of your Classic Yellow Cake mix. (I used Baker's Corner from the store Aldi's.).
- Add in an extra 1 egg in the bowl of the cake mix and whisk it..
- Add in an extra 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in the cake mix as well, then whisk it..
- Add in a handle full of sprinkles or as many as you'd like but don't over sprinkle. I used Betty Crocker Sprinkles, red, white & blue festive ones..
- I lined the cupcake pan with cupcake liners. I made big cupcakes and little cupcakes for the kids..
- I put them in the oven at the same time for about 10 to 13 minutes. Just wait for them to rise and keep checking them. Not every batch will need a full 16 minutes like the box said. So just watch them. Check them with a toothpick in the middle of then and make sure nothing is on the stick, then remove them from the oven. Let them sit and cool for about 10 minutes..
- You can frost them with whatever frosting you would like. Since we put sprinkles in the mix, I didnt frost this batch. Sometimes I dont frost them depending on how moist the cupcakes turn out. This batch was really moist, so I didnt. The vegetable oil makes them extra moist. That is why I add a little extra..
Wholesale Bakery In medium bowl combine the cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, nutmeg, vegetable oil, white wine, and eggs. Spray a quarter sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment paper, or with Silpat. In a measuring cup, combine the buttermilk, grapeseed oil, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and ¼ cup of the sprinkles. Sprinkle the dough with chopped pecans and top with brown sugar.