Mexican eggs nacho style. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season with garlic powder and chili powder. Migas, mis amigas,* is a Mexican dish that uses corn tortillas fried in oil, eggs, cheese, salsa and whatever else sounds good, like onions, jalapeños, green chiles, chorizo or cilantro.
Place corn chips in prepared dish. Top with the chicken mixture and sprinkle with the cheese. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. You can cook Mexican eggs nacho style using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican eggs nacho style
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cloves garlic crushed.
- Prepare of smoked paprika, cumin and dried oregano.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of 400gm tin crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of water or stock.
- You need of leftover chilli con carne mix.
- Prepare of chili powder to taste.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of bag of corn chips any flavor.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s of advacado sliced and sour cream to serve.
Mix in onion, milk, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, chile powder, onion powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Huevos Rancheros, or "Ranchers Eggs," is a flavorful Mexican breakfast recipe, boasting a sunny-side up or over-easy egg served on a warm corn tortilla and topped with plenty of roasted tomato salsa. Spoon half of the Refried Beans in mounds over chips; top with half of the meat. Crack in the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Mexican eggs nacho style step by step
- Pre heat oven 180degress celsius.Heat oil in fry pan cook onion and garlic till soft..
- Add spices and cook 1min then add chilli con carne, tomatoes and water and chilli powder bring to boil then simmer 10mins.
- Pull pan off heat make holes in the sauce and crack the eggs into them,season eggs and scatter with grated cheese,arrange corn chips around the edge of pan,.
- Bake in oven 10-12 mins until eggs are set pull out of oven..
- Top with sliced advacado, and sour cream and serve.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, season with salt, and set aside (see note). Add the eggs to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula to form large curds, until the eggs are. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with cheese, mayonnaise, salsa, onions, sour cream and salt. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.