Using a pastry brush, very gently coat the tops of the croissants with the egg wash. APPLE BROWN SUGAR PORK CHOPS. each shell with meat filling. Cooks.com – Recipes – Meat Ribs. into the ground meat mixture you have chosen. You can have Modified meat filling croissants using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Modified meat filling croissants
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- You need of Pepper onion.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of water.
- It’s of Heedah special home made curry.
- You need of Olive oil /groundnut oil.
A croissant makes a great vessel for ground meat dishes such as meatballs and meatloaf. To make, just place a meatball or a slice of meatloaf on the widest end of the dough triangle and roll the dough up. Bake until golden brown and Voila, you've just created a masterpiece. Stuff your ordinary croissant with fillings like ham and cheese, Nutella, and pesto If you thought walking into a bakery with smell of buttery croissants baking in the oven was drool-worthy, we just upped the ante by taking the crown jewel of Viennoiserie and adding sweet and savory fillings.
Modified meat filling croissants step by step
- The first thing to do is to get a mixing bowl put in The flour add pinch of salt, black pepper a pinch also and add the baking powder and finally the butter and then using rubbing method mix everything..
- After mixing pour 1 cup of water to form a dough and put to rest in the fridge for 15mins..
- Before the dough is removed from the fridge you can prepare the filling. by putting some little olive oil or g/oil on the pan and add up your chopped onion and garlic and then pepper and Heedah special home made curry, some seasoning and salt to taste and allow for 15 mins also put off the fire and allow to cool..
- After that cut the dough into ball shape and roll on the chopping board fill in the meat and make into croissant shape and deep fry..
Make an apple pie-flavored croissant by slicing apples thin, then sprinkling them with a couple tablespoons of sugar, a dash of cinnamon, and nutmeg. Then, layer a few slices of spiced apple on the dough, and carefully roll your croissant. Chocolate Croissants L'Antro dell'Alchimista. cold water, egg, salt, butter, Nutella, flour. What makes this one special is the beef fillet steaks, the kosher salt, the freshly ground pepper, some Brie cheese, and some arugula among the rest. Just toast the croissant halves, layer the cheese and some of the arugula, and add the medium-rare steaks between the red bell pepper slices and the rest of the arugula.