Chocolate filled croissants. This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. The entire family will love it! Using the bread machine saves a lot of energy.
Whisk in the eggs, cream and vanilla. Place the chocolate on the edge of the dough and roll tightly enclosing it in the dough. Place the croissants on a baking sheet, seam side down. You can cook Chocolate filled croissants using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled croissants
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 sheet (1 package) of Puff pastry sheet.
- It’s 2/3 cups of chocolate chips.
Repeat with the other half of the dough. Brush the croissants with the beaten egg. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Then, starting at the wider end, roll each triangle up.
Chocolate filled croissants step by step
- Heat oven at 150 degress. Line two baking sheet with butter paper..
- Beat the egg and water in a bowl..
- Flour your counter top, put pastry sheet and dust flour on it too. With the help of rolling pin roll the puff pastry sheet..
- Cut pastry square in half then cut each half into four rectangles (making eight).
- Now cut each rectangle diagonally into two triangles (making 16).
- Place about 2 tsp of the chocolate chip chunks in the centre of each triangle. Then at the wider end, roll each triangle up. Place each croissant side down so that the tip of the triangle is tucked under the rolled one..
- Then bend in the edges, creating a crescent shape..
- Brush tops of croissants with egg and water mixture..
Place each croissant seam-side down so that the tip of the triangle is tucked under the rolled croissant. Then, bend in the edges, creating a crescent shape. Chocolate Croissants L'Antro dell'Alchimista. cold water, egg, salt, butter, Nutella, flour. Chocolate Slice your baked croissants in half and spread a thin layer of chocolate ganache on one side (or both). Bring the two halves together and you've got yourself a beautiful pain au chocolat, aka chocolate croissant.