Super Simple Nachos. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. When entertaining friends and family, especially when entertaining or watching a big game, if you are like me you want to keep it simple. Nachos can really be a "throw it all together and enjoy" type of thing.
Brown ground meat & chopped onions, drain. Top with all the drained meat and onions. Spread salsa over meat and onions. You can cook Super Simple Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Nachos
- You need of Hella tortilla chips.
- You need of black beans.
- It’s of Lots of chicken.
- You need of ton of cheese.
- It’s of diced jalapeno.
On rimmed baking sheet, toss chips, black beans, and half of Cheddar. Dollop refried beans on top and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar. Bake until beans are heated through and. These are to die for with some guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
Super Simple Nachos instructions
- Go to Costco and get an 8 pack of black beans, that gigantic 5 pound bag of tortilla chips, a 2 pack of shredded Mexican cheese blend, and a rotisserie chicken..
- Dump a good amount of chips on a cookie sheet, shred some chicken, and open/drain the beans..
- It goes beans, then chicken, then cheese then sprinkle the jalapenos in the cheese. Put on the middle rack of the oven on broil until your cheese changes colors and the chips that didn't get anything almost burn.
- Eat and be happy :D.
If it's too spicy for you, just leave out the cayenne. Slice off the top of the peppers and slice in half. Top the peppers with beef and Pico De Gallo and serve. In a small bowl, mash the avocado with lemon juice. Stir in the onion, tomato, salt and pepper; set aside.