Greeky Nachos. For the dressing: Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder and cayenne until smooth. Blend or process until smooth (alternatively, you can mash mixture, by hand, with a fork). I was surprised one night by unexpected guests, and being the hospitable person that I had to be, had to rummage through my fridge to find out what I can put together to serve them.
Remove from the heat and keep warm until ready to serve. Whipped feta is the next big thing. Get Greek Nachos Recipe from Food Network. You can cook Greeky Nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greeky Nachos
- It’s of corn chips, in cheddar & jalapeno.
- It’s of greek yoghurt.
- You need of Hunt's Chili Beef and Beans.
- You need of medium tomatoes, diced.
- You need of medium white onion, diced.
- You need of tiny red onions, diced.
Whipped feta is the next big thing. Sheet Pan Greek Nachos – The BEST Greek nachos ever!!!! With homemade pita chips, of course. Greeky Nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth.
Greeky Nachos step by step
- Arrange corn chips on a plate..
- Add in the chili beef and beans..
- Add in the onions..
- Add the tomatoes..
- Drizzle with the greek yoghurt and enjoy!.
It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. In a medium skillet, brown ground beef or ground lamb, onion, garlic, marjoram, rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Spread pita chips on a baking sheet. Spoon ground beef or lamb on top.