Greeky Nachos. For the dressing: Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder and cayenne until smooth. Blend or process until smooth (alternatively, you can mash mixture, by hand, with a fork). Stir in the onions, garlic, oregano, paprika, fennel, and pepper and continue to cook until onions are almost golden.
Get Greek Nachos Recipe from Food Network. Whipped feta is the next big thing. This Greek nacho recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can have Greeky Nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greeky Nachos
- Prepare of corn chips, in cheddar & jalapeno.
- Prepare of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of Hunt's Chili Beef and Beans.
- It’s of medium tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of medium white onion, diced.
- You need of tiny red onions, diced.
Whipped feta is the next big thing. Sheet Pan Greek Nachos – The BEST Greek nachos ever!!!! With homemade pita chips, of course. Greeky Nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth.
Greeky Nachos instructions
- Arrange corn chips on a plate..
- Add in the chili beef and beans..
- Add in the onions..
- Add the tomatoes..
- Drizzle with the greek yoghurt and enjoy!.
It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. In a medium skillet, brown ground beef or ground lamb, onion, garlic, marjoram, rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Spread pita chips on a baking sheet. Spoon ground beef or lamb on top.