Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, gradually, and the mashed/drained strawberries. Continue to mix on medium-low speed until the sugar and strawberries are well incorporated, and the frosting is smooth.
When added to the butter and pudding mix (from the boiled milk frosting), this becomes a tangy and rich frosting that pairs impeccably with the strawberry jam. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition. You can have Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. To make the cupcakes: once the strawberry reduction is cool, make the cupcakes. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, oil, milk, and strawberry reduction.
Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. Fill cupcake liners half way. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Take out of oven and cool.
- Make frosting. Using a stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar until it is fully combined..
- Frost cupcakes and store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to avoid frosting from melting..
In a bowl, whisk together cake flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda, and set aside. In a measuring jug, combine strawberry puree and sour cream until well blended and set aside. Food process the freeze-dried strawberries until they form a powder. The strawberry cream cheese frosting, however, is naturally pink from using fresh strawberries. What Frosting Goes With Strawberry Cupcakes.