Smoked Sausage Breakfast. Find Deals on Sausage Smoked in Snack Food on Amazon. We Want to Make High-Quality Meat More Accessible for Everyone. Discover Why We are the Trusted Source of High-quality Protein for Families.
We still use her "Secret Recipe" to produce our old-fashioned tasting sausage! We also have a "Milder Flavored" and a "Hotter Flavored" MSG Free Breakfast Sausage. Smoked Sausage Breakfast Skillet, smoked sausage, potatoes, green peppers, red peppers, and onion come together for a hearty breakfast.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, smoked sausage breakfast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Sausage Breakfast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Smoked Sausage Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Find Deals on Sausage Smoked in Snack Food on Amazon. We Want to Make High-Quality Meat More Accessible for Everyone. Discover Why We are the Trusted Source of High-quality Protein for Families.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have smoked sausage breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage Breakfast:
- Prepare 1 package (14 ounce) of smoked sausage).
- Make ready 10 of eggs.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk or creamer.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- Get of Green onions for topping.
Smoked sausage breakfast skillet isn't really just for breakfast it also makes a great lunch or dinner. I for one love breakfast foods for dinner, so I have had this one for dinner already. Perfectly smoked & spiced, our breakfast sausage has been a staple on tables from the very beginning. Whether it's patties or links, no plate is complete without it, including yours!
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage Breakfast:
- Slice up your smoked sausage, set to the side…….
- In a large bowl combine eggs, black pepper and crushed red pepper, set bowl to the side……
- Now add in your milk or creamer, whisk lightly…….
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan……..
- Take your sliced onion and smoked sausage and sauté in olive oil until onion is slightly tender and sausage is browned…….
- Add in your egg mixture, stir lightly…….
- Reduce heat to low and add your shredded triple cheddar cheese on top of eggs, stir lightly then add some chopped green onions on top of cheese, cover until cheese has melted and eggs are set……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
The breakfast sausage is sold by weight, with six jumbo links making up a pound. Sausage can be served as a traditional side to eggs and pancakes, or in omelettes, scrambles or gravy. Smoked sausage is full of flavor, and the turkey kind is healthier for you than the regular one. We like this breakfast casserole topped with sour cream for a little extra oomph! It reminds me of a Hungarian dish my grandmother used to make, with sausage, bacon, potatoes, hard boiled eggs and sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food smoked sausage breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!