Buffalo Chicken and Corn Nachos. Now that you have your pulled chicken, you need to assemble the nachos. Place the tortilla chips on a a large try or baking pan. Spread pulled chicken, lettuce, corn/corn salad, then shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla chips. * Use condiments such as: sour cream, salsa, cilantro, jalapenos, and extra hot sauce.
Crumble the queso fresco over your nachos and sprinkle with green onions and cilantro. directions MIX chicken, beans, corn and RedHot Sauce in large skillet on medium heat. Place a layer of corn tortilla chips inside your FINEX Cast Iron Skillet. Top with jalapeños, cheddar, monterey jack, and blue cheese crumbles. You can cook Buffalo Chicken and Corn Nachos using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken and Corn Nachos
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of medium Onion.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of tblsp Lime Juice.
- Prepare of tblsp Lemon Juice.
- You need of Buffalo Sauce of choice.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- It’s of Chicken Stock or Broth.
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese shredded.
- It’s of Lettuce shredded.
- You need of Corn or Corn Salad(chili powder, lime juice, mayo, cilantro).
Remove chicken meat from rotisserie chicken and toss in buffalo sauce. Place layer of chicken on top of chips. Add the tortilla chips and chicken. I use rotisserie chicken that I have pulled apart.
Buffalo Chicken and Corn Nachos instructions
- First, cut each Chicken Brest in half and marinate in Buffalo Sauce, Horseradish Sauce, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Lemon Juice, and Lime Juice. Place the Chicken in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to marinate. *You can vary the amount of spiciness by adjusting the amount of Buffalo Sauce and Horseradish Sauce. * I went for more of a milder medium, because my friends are weenies… JK. 😋😄😉.
- In the meantime, you can mince the onion..
- After the chicken is done marinating, heat a pot on the stove, pour in some olive oil. Place chicken, excess marinade, tiny minced onion, cup of stock or broth, and the butter. Cover the pot, turn heat to medium/low(a 2 setting). Cover the pot and let simmer for one hour. If the chicken starts to dry out, you can add more stock or broth. *This is my version of fast-slow cooking, you could also make pulled chicken in the crockpot if you have more time..
- After the hour, take two forks and shred/pull your chicken. You can add more Buffalo Sauce, if you need more spice. *You can also make your own Buffalo Sauce by taking any kind of hot sauce and melting butter with it. The more butter, the milder the sauce..
- Now that you have your pulled chicken, you need to assemble the nachos. Place the tortilla chips on a a large try or baking pan. Spread pulled chicken, lettuce, corn/corn salad, then shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla chips. * Use condiments such as: sour cream, salsa, cilantro, jalapenos, and extra hot sauce. Blue cheese crumbles would also be nice if you have any of those around! Mmmmmm….
- I used Corn Salad on my nachos. The corn salad is not my recipie, I found it online. It is made with chili powder, lime juice, cilantro, and mayo. The dish is made by Michelle at adailydishoflife.com. The recipie is called Mexican Corn Salad. Very easy and tasty.🌽.
Go ahead and place the corn and black beans on next. I love the flavor the corn and black beans add to nachos. Add shredded chicken back into saute pan and stir in buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. On a baking sheet, add a layer of the corn tortilla chips. Top evenly with the shredded chicken and shredded cheese.