Scone-Style Biscuits in a Microwave and a Frying Pan. Carefully transfer them into a frying pan since they are still soft. Lightly flour a surface and press into a. Scone-Style Biscuits in a Microwave and a Frying Pan Flour • Salt • Sugar • Baking powder • Margarine or vegetable oil • Water or milk Cut in margarine with a fork, pastry cutter, or your fingers.
For my second test I went with the stovetop- because apparently a frying pan makes the cut ;). I put the heat on medium low and let the biscuits sit. Back in the summer while at my family's farm in Indiana, I decided to bake a pan of brownies in the oven. You can cook Scone-Style Biscuits in a Microwave and a Frying Pan using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scone-Style Biscuits in a Microwave and a Frying Pan
- Prepare 100 grams of Flour.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Margarine or vegetable oil.
- You need 40 ml of Water or milk.
Place your biscuits in the bottom of the pan, taking care not to burn yourself on the edges. Don't peek — this will release heat from your makeshift oven and prevent the top from browning. Pull the biscuits apart to make twice as many as the amount in the can. Melt butter on griddle or in skillet.
Scone-Style Biscuits in a Microwave and a Frying Pan instructions
- First of all, try taking a look at the inside of a freshly cooked scone! Enjoy with jam, honey or maple syrup if you like..
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder into a container. Cover with a lid, and shake..
- Add the margarine (or vegetable oil), sugar, and water (or milk) into a bowl, and mix..
- Combine Step 2 and 3, and fold them in..
- It's ok even if the dough is still crumbly..
- Divide the Step 5 dough into 2, and dust with flour (excluded from the recipe). Place them on plastic wrap on a plate in a microwave, and microwave for 1 minute..
- They expand quite a bit. Carefully transfer them into a frying pan since they are still soft..
- Brown one side over low heat..
- It will look like this..
- Microwave the Step 9 dough for 50 seconds..
- Return to the pan, and brown the other side over low heat..
- And done! Let them cool down, and enjoy..
Brown biscuits on one side, flip and brown on the other side. At last a metal pan to use in all brands of microwaves to pan-fry, brown and crisp. Perfect for bacon, eggs, chicken nuggets, leftover pizza and much more. Save time by cooking many favorite foods in the microwave without heating up the kitchen. Prepare biscuit Mix according to directions.