Nacho Beef Bake. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, olives and chilies. Top with tortilla chips; drizzle with salad dressing. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and/or.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until cooked. Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. You can cook Nacho Beef Bake using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho Beef Bake
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of spicy nacho cheese dip.
- It’s of fresno chiles; roasted & julienne.
- Prepare of each poblano, green bell, and orange bell pepper; roasted & thick julienne.
- It’s of red onion; julienne & caramelized.
- Prepare of avocadoes; thick slices.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
- It’s of salsa.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of dried ranch seasoning.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
In a large skillet cook the ground beef with onion, garlic and green bell pepper (if using) until beef is browned; drain fat. In a bowl whisk together the cheese soup and. Stir in water, taco seasoning mix and green chiles; heat to boiling. Transfer the the ground beef to a bowl, leaving behind the rendered fat.
Nacho Beef Bake step by step
- Other spices needed: 1/2 t fresh thyme; minced & 1 t Mexican oregano.
- Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay two tortillas down and rip apart a third tortilla to patch any open spaces..
- Spread ground beef in a large, cold sauce pot. Season. When first side of ground beef is browned, add onions and stir..
- When beef is fully browned, add salsa. Cook 1 minute..
- Mix together the fresno chiles, bell peppers, and onions in a small bowl..
- Spread 1/2 of the beef mixture, 1/2 chiles & onion mixture, 1 avocado, 1/2 C shredded cheese, and 1 C of spicy cheese dip across the tortillas..
- Repeat process one more time except save the last cup of spicy cheese dip..
- Make top layer of casserole with remaining 3 tortillas. Pour remaining cup of cheese dip over the top..
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove cover during last 5 minutes of cooking process..
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream. Serve with lime wedge..
- Variations; Celery, corn, sofrito, vinegar, red wine, beer, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, arugula, jalapeños, pickled jalapeños, refried beans, crema, cream cheese, pinto, black beans, poblano, serrano, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, cotija,.
Finish assembling the nachos with your favorite nacho toppings. Return the beef to the pan, and sprinkle on the taco seasoning. In a heavy skillet, brown the beef and onion, drain well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread refried beans in prepared casserole; top with meat mixture and sprinkle with chilies, then shredded cheeses.