Cheesy Shrimp Nachos. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place a layer of chips on a large, ovenproof platter or baking sheet. Spoon half of the shrimp and pepper mixture over the layer of tortilla chips.
Directions In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cheese, chilies, onions and olives. Combine the mayonnaise and cumin; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Drop by tablespoonfuls into tortilla scoops. You can cook Cheesy Shrimp Nachos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shrimp Nachos
- You need of Tortilla chips (sometimes I make my own out of corn tortillas).
- It’s of Cheese (I used sharp cheddar).
- You need of Shrimp (I used the frozen, pre-cooked kind).
- You need of Garlic Sea Salt.
- It’s of Sourcream.
- You need of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Mild to Medium salsa.
Mix Monterey Jack cheese, shrimp, mayonnaise, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, cilantro, minced onion, cumin, and black pepper together in a bowl. Spoon mixture onto the tortilla chips. Arrange the shrimp over the cheese. Remove the pan from the oven and scatter the avocado, tomatoes, green scallions, and cilantro evenly over the top.
Cheesy Shrimp Nachos instructions
- Shred cheese if it isn't already shredded..
- Layer chips and cheese to your liking. Sprinkle Garlic Sea Salt if you wish..
- Thaw, and cut or rip shrimp to your liking and place on top of chips and cheese..
- Microwave for about 1 minute and 20 seconds or until cheese is to your melted preference..
- Top with your desired toppings..
Mix shrimp, cheese, mayo, peppers, onion, cumin, cilantro and pepper in a bowl and stir to blend. Spoon shrimp mixture over the tortilla chips evenly. Serve garnished with green onion if desired Nachos come in different varieties, toppings, and sometimes even different names. It's a lot to take in and you might even get lost in the maze, so I'm going to try and simplify things. Today's nachos recipe is the shrimp and beef nachos recipe.