Easy Macrobiotic Scones. Great recipe for Easy Macrobiotic Scones. This is good for your body. Eat healthy foods to make your body happy.
Cool on a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Rub the vegan butter into the flour mix, using a pastry cutter, a fork or your fingertips. You can have Easy Macrobiotic Scones using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Macrobiotic Scones
- Prepare 150 grams of Rice flour, cake flour or whole wheat flour.
- It’s 8 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Beet sugar or honey.
- You need 30 grams of Olive oil or oil.
- Prepare 80 grams of Soy milk.
Add the soy milk, and if using, raisins or chocolate chips, and mix to form a loose, sticky dough. Scones Mix together in a large bowl the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add the cubed vegan butter to the flour mixture. Incorporate the butter into the flour mixture using your hands or a pastry cutter.
Easy Macrobiotic Scones step by step
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and beet sugar) in a bowl. No need to sift!! Then add oil and combine evenly as you rub. Add soy milk and mix some more..
- You can also add banana, cocoa or nuts. It is delicious. Or put them on the top of scones before baking..
- Let it rest in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°C..
- Take the mixture out from fridge, and cut into desired shapes. Bake in oven for 15~20 minutes. It's easy and healthy!.
Sift the flour in to a large mixing bowl and, using a butter knife, create a well in the centre. Add the coconut cream, apple cider vinegar and lemonade. Bring the mixture together using the butter knife. Into a large mixing bowl, weigh the flour Give the dry ingredients a quick whisk – saves dragging the sieve out the back of the cupboard and gives a lighter scone! Add the dairy free margarine in small lumps or chunks to the flour and rub in with your fingertips or a pastry cutter.