Chicken Nachos. Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top. In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. Arrange tortilla chips on a large baking sheet.
To build the nachos, layer the chips, cheese, and shredded chicken on a dish in several layers, ending with a small layer on top. Serve as is or add whatever extras you'd like! Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! You can cook Chicken Nachos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Nachos
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of velveeta cheese.
- You need of white onions.
- It’s of sliced tomatos.
- You need of sliced jalapenos.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It’s of chives (green onions).
- You need of badia seasoninig.
- Prepare of chicken broth (optional).
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of tortilla chips.
With mandatory melted cheese, quick guac and a dollop of sour cream, this nachos recipe is weekend worthy yet easy enough for dinner midweek. You'll love how juicy and flavour loaded the chicken is! Top with half of the seasoned chicken and a handful of shredded cheese. Layer the remaining chips on top, followed by the remaining chicken and cheese.
Chicken Nachos instructions
- Rinse and clean chicken breasts, cut chicken breast into small cubes, add 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning, the badia seasoning and ground black pepper. Thoroughly mix with chicken breast. Put to the side and let it marinate for 10-15 mins..
- Preheat the burner to medium heat, use a spaghetti pot, or something similar to cook your cheese in. Cut 1/2 block of velveeta into squares, add milk then the squares. Turn the burner to medium low and let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes then continue to stir until the cheese is melted..
- Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup of onions, jalapenos and the remainder of the taco seasoning. Stir in with the cheese mixture and turn the heat down to low put the lid on and let the cheese simmer..
- Preheat frying pan to medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When, the oil is hot, add the chicken cubes and the garlic cloves and the remainder of the onions. Cook cubes until golden brown on both sides. You can add chicken both for additional favor, it's optional..
- Remove the cooked cubes from the heat once golden brown, then you return to the cheese , scoop the chicken cubes in the cheese then stir, repeat the process until all the cubes are in the cheese. Sprinkle the chives in the dip then stir….
To prepare chicken picadillo, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground chicken, cumin, oregano, salt, and jalapeños; cook until chicken is browned, stirring to crumble. Crockpot Chicken Nachos are loaded with shredded chicken, beans, corn, and cream cheese to make them creamy! They are hearty enough for a quick and easy dinner recipe or a great appetizer! Add everything to the slow cooker (yep, only one-pot) and let it cook for a few hours, then pull the chicken.