Taco nachos. Enjoy Tacos Any Day W/ Recipes From Hidden Valley®. Place processed cheese and milk in a small, microwave safe bowl. Place tortilla chips on a large, microwave safe dish.
Top corn tortilla chips with taco seasoned ground beef, grated cheese and all the taco fixings you love; like lettuce, tomatoes and black olives. Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos. Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos. You can have Taco nachos using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco nachos
- It’s of pound ground beef.
- You need of packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of sliced jalapeños.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of nacho cheese cooked down by adding some jalapeño juice to thin it out.
- It’s of taco sauce.
Write a Review for Taco's Nacho's. Select a Rating Select a Rating! Go at least once week and haven't had a bad experience yet! This restaurant serves triple steak burrito, cheesy double beef burrito, crunchy taco, nachos, nachos bellgrande, gordita nacho cheese, and fiesta taco salad.
Taco nachos step by step
- Cook your ground beef. Then add the taco seasoning by the directions on the back of the packet..
- Lay tortilla chips down on a plate. Top with meat, cheese sauce, taco sauce, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven or in the microwave to melt cheese. Once cheese is melted top with the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeños, and spoon a few teaspoons of sour cream on top of the nachos. Enjoy and get messy..
American Vegetarian Association certified Vegetarian food items, are lacto-ovo, allowing consumption of dairy and eggs but not animal byproducts. Find something new on the Taco Bell menu today! With breakfast options at select locations, to late night, the Taco Bell menu in Monroe, WA, serves made-to-order and customizable tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, vegetarian options, fountain drinks and desserts. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.