Oreo pudding dessert box. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Uber Eats is the easy way to get the food you love delivered. Browse Menus & Order From Local Restaurants. TODAY'S RECIPE IS Oreo Pudding Dessert Box
Eggless Dessert INGREDIENTS:- OREO MARIEGOLD BISCUIT MILK COFFEE POWDER WHIPPED CREAM SUGAR VANILLA ESSENCE oreo dessert,oreo pudding,oreo dessert recipes,oreo biscuit cake,biscuit cake,eggless oreo cake,oreo cake,oreo,yummy,yummy cake,yummy desserts,yummy dessert. TODAY'S RECIPE IS Oreo Pudding Dessert Box TODAY'S RECIPE IS Oreo Pudding Dessert Box You can have Oreo pudding dessert box using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo pudding dessert box
- Prepare of For 1st layer.
- It’s of Oreo cookies.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- Prepare of For 2nd layer.
- You need of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of White chocolate.
- Prepare of Chopped Oreo cookies.
- Prepare of For 3rd layer.
- It’s of Chopped dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Hot whipped cream.
- Prepare of Oreo on top.
WELCOME TO YUMMY TODAY'S RECIPE IS Oreo Pudding Dessert Box Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge. Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl. Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust.
Oreo pudding dessert box step by step
- Take 7/8 Oreo biscuits & crush them..
- Add 2tbsps melted butter into it & mix well.Put a layer of biscuit crumb into the glass.Flaten the crumb layers.Keep it in fridge for 10 mins..
- Take 2tbsps of cornflour & ¹/² cup water.Mix well.Keep it aside..
- Chop some white chocolate..
- Take a pan and add 1 cup milk + 1tbsp sugar.Boil it.Now add ¹/⁴ cup white chocolate.Whisk till the Chocolate dissolves.Now put the cornflour mixture & mix well..
- Keep stirring & cook till thickens..
- Chop some Oreo cookies & add it to the cornflour pudding.Now put a second layer of Oreo pudding in the glass..
- Chop ¹/² cup dark chocolate & add ¹/² cup hot whipped cream.Mix well until smooth..
- Now put a 3rd layer of Chocolate ganache in the glass..
- Put an Oreo cookie on top.Keep it in fridge for 1 hour & then enjoy..
- Serve chilled..
Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert Who doesn't love an Oreo? Well, they're even better in this classic Oreo Icebox Dessert, with creamy layers of Oreos, pudding, and whipped cream. WELCOME TO YUMMYTODAY'S RECIPE IS Oreo Pudding Dessert Box Press down the oreo mixture in the pan. Mix up the chocolate pudding and milk.