Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones. Great recipe for Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones. Since cakes and cookies can be made with vegetable oil, I used it to make scones! They turned out crispy and delicious.
For the soy milk, I use the. Since cakes and cookies can be made with vegetable oil, I used it to make scones! They turned out crispy and delicious. You can have Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones
- You need 100 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of ◎ Bread flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of ◎ Baking powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of △ Milk (or soy milk).
- Prepare 50 ml of △ Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Chocolate chips, sesame seeds, walnuts, or your choice of filling.
- Prepare 1 of Milk (or soy milk) (for glazing).
- It’s 1 of Bread flour (for dusting).
Use the palms of your hands to stretch the dough. I use a nutritious vegetable oil. The ideal scone should be crisp outside and flaky inside; it should not be cake-like in texture. Scones are made from a few simple, basic ingredients, but it's the way those ingredients are worked together that separates the ordinary from the exceptional scone.
Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones instructions
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 200℃..
- Place mixing bowl on a scale, and measure out the ◎ ingredients. Mix well with a whisk. Mix in the ★ ingredients..
- Make a well in the center of the mixture, add the △ ingredients, then use a whisk to mix..
- After it starts to come together, use your hands to form a ball..
- Dust your working surface with flour, flatten out the dough, then fold into thirds. Repeat this process several times..
- Cut into desired shapes, or into triangles, brush surface with milk, then bake for about 18 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Baking time will depend on your oven and the size of the scones, so bake them until the surface is golden brown..
Lee tells you exactly what to do to produce a perfect dough, and even tells you. Place the scones on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment. If you don't have baking parchment you can just grease the baking tray lightly with oil or margarine, or spray lightly with a cooking oil spray. Cut each circle into six equal triangles. In a cup put the oil and the egg and beat well.