So Easy with Pancake Mix! Chocolate Scones. Recipe of Award-winning So Easy with Pancake Mix! Chocolate Scones Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, So Easy with Pancake Mix!
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Mix together the pancake mix, baking powder, and sugar with a whisk – this will lighten up the pancake mix and make it fluffy. Next pour in your heavy cream, beaten egg and vanilla, mixing until halfway combined. You can have So Easy with Pancake Mix! Chocolate Scones using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of So Easy with Pancake Mix! Chocolate Scones
- It’s 50 grams of Margarine.
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 3 tbsp of Skimmed milk.
- You need 1 of whole bar Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
Add in your chocolate and finish mixing – your batter will not be smooth, and this is perfect! Add the pancake mix to a bowl and add the cold margarine. Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump.
So Easy with Pancake Mix! Chocolate Scones step by step
- Put the chocolate in a plastic bag and crush into small pieces. (Make sure you don't split the bag. Size to your liking).
- Put the margarine into a separate bag and massage it over the bag to soften it..
- Once the margarine has softened, add the pancake mix, skimmed milk and squeeze the bag with both hands to mix..
- Once it's all mixed well, add the crushed chocolate and mix lightly..
- Add water and squeeze to complete the mixture..
- Lay it out on baking paper as a square and cut into rough sizes..
- The scones are going to rise so separate each piece and place on baking paper..
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 170°F celcius..
Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter. In a small bowl, combine pancake mix, cream and orange zest. I used the Daily Chef brand complete buttermilk pancake mix. I am sure most brands would be the same. Whether you're looking for recipes or just want some easy tips to improve your skills, we've got you covered here at Recipes.