Ground turkey nacho bake. See recipes for Ground turkey nacho bake too. In a large bowl combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. Add ground turkey and cook until just about cooked through.
In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, salsa, corn, black beans, sour cream and flour. Once well combined, spoon turkey mixture over layer of tortilla chips. In large bowl, combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. You can have Ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground turkey nacho bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 packages of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of Vegetarian refried beans.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Avacado.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of optional salsa on the side.
Sprinkle with remaining tortilla chips and cheese. Brown the meat and onion in a skillet until the meat is no longer pink. Place your tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon turkey mixture, beans, tomatoes, and jalapeños evenly over chips.
Ground turkey nacho bake instructions
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
Add in ground turkey, breaking up with a large wooden spoon. While turkey is cooking, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spread tortilla chips out. You can also chop the tomatoes, lettuce, onions and avocado at this time. Make these ground turkey nachos your own with multiple toppings like pickled jalapenos and a heaping amount of ooey-gooey cheese. Here is the best "Ground turkey nacho bake" recipe we have found until now.