Ground turkey nacho bake. In a large bowl combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. Add ground turkey and cook until just about cooked through. Break up the ground turkey as it cooks.
In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, salsa, corn, black beans, sour cream and flour. Once well combined, spoon turkey mixture over layer of tortilla chips. In large bowl, combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. You can cook Ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey nacho bake
- You need of ground turkey.
- It’s of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Vegetarian refried beans.
- It’s of roma tomatoes.
- It’s of sliced black olives.
- You need of green pepper.
- Prepare of Avacado.
- Prepare of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- It’s of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- Prepare of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- Prepare of optional salsa on the side.
Sprinkle with remaining tortilla chips and cheese. Brown the meat and onion in a skillet until the meat is no longer pink. Place your tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon turkey mixture, beans, tomatoes, and jalapeños evenly over chips.
Ground turkey nacho bake instructions
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
Add in ground turkey, breaking up with a large wooden spoon. While turkey is cooking, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spread tortilla chips out. You can also chop the tomatoes, lettuce, onions and avocado at this time. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Top with half of the chips; repeat layers.