Burrito filling/Nacho topping. Works as a filling for burritos and i added cheese in the end. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to burrito filling/nacho topping recipe. Here is how you do it.
This is probably deja vu from my other blog posts, but I LOVE nachos. Follow these instructions to win at folding a burrito. Enter volume, select a unit of volume, and specify a food to search for. You can cook Burrito filling/Nacho topping using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burrito filling/Nacho topping
- Prepare of lean ground chuck.
- Prepare of Red enchilada sauce Lg can.
- You need of green onion.
- Prepare of green chiles.
- You need of fat free Taco Bell refried beans.
- It’s of Knorr broccoli cheese rice cooked as directed on pkg.
- It’s of Salsa Verde.
- Prepare of Jar of salsa.
- Prepare of Burrito seasoning.
Use * as a wildcard for partial matches, or enclose the search string in double quotes for an exact match. The food database includes both generic and branded foods. Bean and Beef: A classic burrito filling of cooked ground beef with taco seasonings, refried beans, shredded. Seafood and chicken are excellent protein options for a burrito, and there are many different directions you can go.
Burrito filling/Nacho topping step by step
- Brown ground chuck drain any grease.
- Transfer meat to a slowcooker, add remaining ingredients and cook on high 6 hours..
- Works as a filling for burritos and i added cheese in the end. Monterey Jack. And i topped burritos with verde sauce and cheddar cheese. Also good topping for nachos..
The Cabo San Lucas is a classic seafood burrito. This one combines cooked shrimp or lobster, Jack cheese, coarsely chopped cilantro, and refried beans. To make a creamy sauce simply mix vinegar and mayonnaise to taste. Carne asada, Shredded cheese, rice, beans,. They're also easy on the budget. "An easy and expandable burrito base," says Bobikel. "Add bacon, avocado, pico de gallo, or whatever you wish.