Super Easy Okara Scones. Great recipe for Super Easy Okara Scones. I wanted to make something tasty using okara, so I came up with this. Whether you can stick to your diet or not when eating these depends on your appetite!
I'm addicted to okara scones which are popular at the moment. I tried making them many times, and wondered if I could make them more easily with pancake mix. They are delicious, but in a very different way to the ones I usually make, so I uploaded. You can have Super Easy Okara Scones using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Okara Scones
- You need 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Margarine.
Great recipe for For Dieters Easy Okara Scones. I have a really big appetite, even though I want to go on a diet… So, I made these delicious, healthy, and filling okara scones. I'm doing 'Okikae Diet' (replacing one of three meals with diet substitutes) with these okara scones. I wanted to make something tasty using okara, so I came up with this.
Super Easy Okara Scones instructions
- This is the okara I used. Put everything in a bowl and mix it by hand. Stop when it forms a large lump..
- Put the dough on a surface lightly coated with flour and spread it to a 1.5 – 2cm thickness with a rolling pin. Cut out with a cutter or knife..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in an oven heated to 170-180°C, and they're done. Enjoy with maple syrup or jam..
- It increases the calorie count, but I recommend adding chocolate chips. It's moist and tasty..
Whether you can stick to your diet or not when eating these depends on your appetite! If the okara has a low water content, add water, if it has a high water content add flour. Place the flour in a mixing bowl with a hollow in the middle; add the cream and lemonade; mix until combined into a very sticky dough. Egg and Dairy-Free Easy Okara Donuts Okara powder • Strong. To Serve At Dinnertime: Okara Scones With Cheese Fresh okara •.