Chili Cheese Nachos. The perfect addition to your meal at Chili's®! Visit Chili's® Grill & Bar to discover your favorite appetizers, entrees, and desserts! Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the chips.
There are really no rules for nachos anymore, and this just gives your average chips and cheese a boost! Try my Loaded Cheese Fries for another cheesy appetizer! For the meatless chili: Heat the oil in a medium-large saucepan. You can cook Chili Cheese Nachos using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Nachos
- Prepare 2 can of Chili sauce.
- It’s 2 of 2 jars of Tostitos Nacho cheese.
- It’s of A few pinches of Taco Bell seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Colby jack shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Your choice of tortilla chips.
Stir in the onions and red bell pepper and fry at a gentle sizzle until just starting. Shred cheddar cheese, chop green onions and cilantro, and have sour cream ready. Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on a sheet pan (or heat-proof serving platter). Top with chili and smother with shredded cheese.
Chili Cheese Nachos step by step
- Heat up your cheese sauce add a few pinches of Taco Bell seasoning.
- Heat your chili sauce.
- Preheat oven 400.
- Fully cover your oven pan with a thin layer of tortilla chips.
- Use a spoon to splat cheese sauce over chips.
- Cover with Colby jack cheese.
- Add another layer of chips and repeat last time.
- Use a spoon to splat chili sauce over the chips.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes.
On an ovensafe plate, arrange some of the chips in a single layer, overlapping them slightly. Sprinkle on a good layer of cheese, then add a layer of the chili,. Nachos are usually a quick and easy meal or appetizer, but since these use leftover chili, they are even easier. These chili cheese nachos have basically three ingredients. Yes, chili has more than three ingredients, but if you are counting chili as one ingredient, these only call for three ingredients total.