Apple Crumble Cupcakes. The Last Bite Is Not Meant To Be Shared With Philadelphia Crumble. Find This Rich & Creamy Treat In The Refrigerated Desserts Aisle. In a small bowl, rub the flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter together with your fingers until you have a crumble.
Bring them up to room temperature before serving. The cupcake sponge is made with brown sugar and cinnamon, they're filled with spiced stewed apples, topped with sweet cinnamon buttercream, more delicious stewed apples, and filling a crunchy crumble topping! Light, Soft, Cinnamon Sponges with Apple, Golden Delicious Crumble, Cinnamon Buttercream, and even more Crumble. You can cook Apple Crumble Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cupcakes
- Prepare of For the cupcakes:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 230 g of flour.
- Prepare 155 g of sugar.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of apples.
- It’s of For the crumble topping:.
- You need 75 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of cubed butter.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the icing:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 200 g of butter.
- You need 250 g of icing sugar.
- You need 2 TBSP of milk.
Apple Crumble Cupcakes, perfect for Autumn. To make the butterscotch sauce, melt the butter and sugar over a very low heat. Stir until most of the sugar has dissolved. The combination of chopped apples and applesauce makes these Apple Cupcakes moist and flavorful.
Apple Crumble Cupcakes instructions
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Prepare the apples. Peel, core and chop them into cubes. Put into a medium pot half filled with water and boil for 7 minutes, until soft. Once the apples are soft, drain them well and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugar. Whisk in eggs. Sift in all the dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated. Fold in the apple. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers and scoop the batter evenly in. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Using your fingers, rub the butter into the flour, sugar, and cinnamon, until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Line a baking tray. Spread the crumble evenly over the tray and bake until golden, about 5-10 minutes..
- Icing: Cream together the butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, and cinnamon until creamy and combined. Mix in the icing sugar. Once incorporated, mix in the milk until the icing is soft, but can hold it's shape..
- Assembling: Spread a layer of icing on top of a cupcake using a knife. Dip the cupcake into a bowl filled with the crumble topping so it sticks..
The crumble topping adds a bit of crunch that pairs perfectly with the cinnamon and nutmeg in the cupcakes. Don't let the list of ingredients scare you, these Apple Crumble Cupcakes go together easily. Apple Crumble Cupcakes INSTRUCTIONS Peel and dice apples in small cubes. Add in sugar and cook until apples are soft. Cut a hole in the centre of each cupcake using either a small knife or an apple corer.