Cherry cupcakes. Cherry Cupcakes By MaryJane Robbins Beat in the sugar/cherries, cake enhancer, salt, baking powder, baking soda, almond extract, and cherry concentrate. Beat in the eggs one at a time, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl after each addition. Spoon generous teaspoon of remaining cherry filling onto center of each cupcake.
They're delicious and they're even easy to make! Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes Later in the year, these pretty and tasty cherry cupcakes also add a summery feel to your picnic or backyard BBQ. Maraschino Cherries flavor the batter and add a pop of color to the cupcakes and the frosting also has a hint of cherry flavor thanks to the cherry liquid. You can have Cherry cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry cupcakes
- Prepare of For cupcake batter:.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (21 oz) of can of cherry pie filling.
- You need of For Buttercream:.
- You need 1 cup of shortening.
- It’s 1 cup of lightly salted butter, room temperature.
- You need 2 Tbsp of meringue powder.
- You need 3 tsp of pure vanilla.
- Prepare 2 lbs of (about 8 cups) powdered sugar.
- It’s 4-6 Tbsp of water (depending on consistency desired).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of table salt.
These Cherry-Almond Vanilla Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for any birthday party or family get-together. Don't forget to spread the cherry cupcakes with butter frosting–and garnish with a cherry on top, of course! Source: Better Homes and Gardens In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk and cherry juice until combined; set aside. Add sugar, vanilla, and almond extract; beat until combined.
Cherry cupcakes step by step
- For the cupcake: At room tempterature beat unsalted butter at medium speed until creamy. Pour in sugar and beat well. Add 2 eggs one at a time, before adding the next make sure it is well combined..
- Add vanilla, baking powder, salt, flour, and milk. Beat until it is smooth..
- Take a cupcake baking tray and add cupcake liners and pour the batter into individual baking cups, until they are about 2/3 full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Should get 24 -18 cupcakes..
- For the butter cream: Measure water, put in small cup and add salt. Stir to dissolve..
- Mix butter and Crisco on low until combined. Add meringue powder and vanilla extract. Mix on low to combine..
- Add powdered sugar gradually, still mixing on low..
- Gradually add salted water and mix on low for 1-2 minutes until well combined, scraping paddle and sides of bowl as necessary..
- You will need a pastry bag and a tip #48..
- I made these cupcakes 2 ways. First one I cut a hole in the top part center of the cupcake and filled it with cherry pie filling and did this with a few i was serving right away the rest i didnt fill..
- I took a little bit of brown icing food coloring and dyed the icing a light brown. Then I iced the top of each cupcake. Then i put a spoonful of cherry pie filling and placed in on top..
- I filled my pastery bag filled with buttercream and the tip on it. I decorated it like you would see it look like the sides and top of a cherry pie..
Add egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes – Delicious cupcakes with incredible cherry flavor. Easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser. Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes Roses are red, violets are blue and I have some cupcakes for you.