7 Layer Cookie Cookie.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 7 layer cookie cookie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
7 Layer Cookie Cookie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. 7 Layer Cookie Cookie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 7 layer cookie cookie using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 7 Layer Cookie Cookie:
- Make ready 1 cup of unsalted butter (cut into small cubes).
- Get 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of cake flour.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Get 8 oz of almond paste.
- Prepare of Red food coloring.
- Take of Green food coloring.
- Make ready of Yellow food coloring.
- Take Jar of seedless raspberry jam.
- Prepare of Optional: milk chocolate chunks.
- Take of Optional: white chocolate chunks.
Instructions to make 7 Layer Cookie Cookie:
- Cream together cold butter cubes, almond paste, and granulated sugar until just mixed.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla and almond extracts.
- One at a time, mix in the corn starch, baking soda, salt, cake flour, and all-purpose flour until just combined.
- Optional: stir in chocolate chunks of choice (we recommend a mix of milk and white chocolate).
- Evenly separate the dough into 3 bowls.
- Add green, red, and yellow food coloring accordingly – you should end with 3 different color bowls of dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F and line your pan with parchment or silicon liners.
- Once dough is done chilling, measure out 1oz of each color dough and press together. Note: using 1oz is a suggestion but you can change the amount based on the size cookie you want.
- Place the flat cookie on the baking sheet.
- Dollop raspberry jam in the center of each flat cookie. Note: you’ll want to base this off the size of your cookie because you’ll have to wrap the dough around the jam.
- Roll the dough so the jam is in the center of the ball.
- Bake one sheet at a time on the center rack for 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes.
- Optional: Melt milk chocolate and top each cookie with your desired amount of chocolate.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 7 layer cookie cookie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!