Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Carrot and Ginger Spiced Dosa is a delicious way to incorporate healthy carrots into our diet. Carrots, as we all know contain high content of Vitamin A and beta carotene which are necessary for the healthy eye, skin and increasing the immunity.
We can use the same dosa batter of Set Dosa, uthappam, Dosa etc… Just we need to make small dosa and add grated carrots and cheese on the top. Carrot dosa is a wonderful breakfast idea for kids. This is one of the healthy breakfast recipes for kids with its natural color and flavor.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy breakfast spicy carrot dosa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Carrot and Ginger Spiced Dosa is a delicious way to incorporate healthy carrots into our diet. Carrots, as we all know contain high content of Vitamin A and beta carotene which are necessary for the healthy eye, skin and increasing the immunity.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthy breakfast spicy carrot dosa using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa:
- Get of For dosa batter.
- Get 2 cup of rice (sonamasoori rice).
- Prepare 1 cup of urad dal (unpolished).
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of funegreek seeds (methi seeds).
- Prepare as needed of water.
It is really very difficult to feed toddlers. May this year be filled with happiness and may each one of you be bestowed with health and success for the whole year. So, the first post for the new year is going to be a healthy breakfast dish – CARROT DOSA. Kids would love to try this for its varied taste.
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa:
- Wash rice and dal properly. Soak rice and dal with methi seeds separately in a bowl for 3 hrs. After 3 hrs. grind rice and dal to a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and keep over night for fermating. Next day mix dosa batter nicely. Add salt and water as needed. Heat non stick pan (without oil). Pour spoonful of the batter. Spread evenly and make a circular shape or round shape..
- Left over carrot chutney. Take two carrot wash properly and chopped it. Heat oil in kadai. Fry chopped carrot, 1 dry red chilly, seasame seeds, cumin seeds, fresh grated coconut for few minutes. Cool it. Grind it into a paste. If you want to add tamarind pulp.You can.Pour the 1 tsp left over carrot mixture and 1/2 tsp butter on the top of the dosa. Cook till it is light brown in colour. Fold it and transfer to a plate. Repeat the same procedure. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy carrot dosa with sambar and coconut chutney.
Carrot Dosa There are various ways to relish dosas but if haven't tried carrot dosa yet, we suggest you do it and for all the right reasons. This carrot dosa recipe is light on your stomach and gives you the goodness of beta carotene and fibre. Try this dosa and you will want to make this over and over, every time you have dosa batter at home. If you like this recipe of Carrot and Ginger Spiced Dosa, here are a few more dosa recipes. A soft, pancake like dish made with rice flour and grated carrots, the Carrot Dosa is ideal for breakfast or as a snack any time you feel hungry as it can be prepared within minutes without much to do.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy breakfast spicy carrot dosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!