Nachos. Enjoy A Cheesy Fresh Packs Recipe And Find Out Just How Good It Is! This recipe combines spicy, sweet, and salty with a definite Caribbean flair. The multigrain chips make it a heartier and healthier dish, and add a wonderful nutty flavor.
The Best Nachos These classic Tex-Mex nachos are loaded to the MAX! Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. They're a great snack, party appetizer, or even casual weeknight dinner. You can cook Nachos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nachos
- It’s of hamburger.
- You need of jimmy dean hot sausage.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of rotel.
- You need of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of ranch dressing.
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet; top with Cheddar cheese and dot with refried beans and ground beef mixture. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and add the onion.
- Brown the hamburger and sausage. Drain..
- Add soup. Heat until warm..
- Add rotel. Heat until warm..
- Dice up velveeta into small cubes and add to mixture. Heat until thoroughly melted..
- Serve with tortilla chips and ranch dressing.
And lastly my most favorite thing about the park. The HUGE variety of good draft beers! The best selection though, is down in the beer garden. •. Topped with Cheese, Sour Cream, Onion, Tomato, and Avocado. Served with Side of Rice. and Beans.