Salsa for nachos. Salsa goes really well along with tortilla chips and nachos. This is my salsa recipe, I came up with this after many visits to Taco Bill & it tastes just like theirs. It is sooo simple to make but just perfect for Nacho's, much better than any in a jar in my opinion.
The tomato salsa recipe for nachos is another popular Mexican dip recipe prepared from red and juicy roasted tomatoes, garlic and onions. The spicy and tangy taste of tomato salsa gives a nice kick to your taste buds and makes you have some more. This recipe is an ideal dip for Nachos chips or Doritos chips and can even be had on fajitas. You can have Salsa for nachos using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa for nachos
- It’s of Diced Tomato.
- It’s of of a chopped onion.
- Prepare of of diced Garlic.
- You need of olive oil (extra virgin is optional).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of water.
In a mixing bowl,combine salsa,chilies and green onions. The crispy tortilla chips called Nachos are made using flour, corn flour and oil. While the delicious dip called salsa is prepared using tomatoes and other vegetables, which can tempt anyone. The combination of nachos and salsa is an addictive option that you will keep on munching.
Salsa for nachos instructions
- Spread oil on pan (preferably a small pan) and heat until good for frying..
- Fry garlic on pan until light brown..
- Fry onions until close to soft..
- Add tomatoes and stir fry whole mixture for 2 minutes(or until the tomatoes get soft)..
- Add tomato paste..
- Add water to mixture and stir for a little bit until it thickens..
- At this point, you can have a taste of the salsa. Add some more water and/or paste if you wanna change the consistency or taste..
- Add salt and pepper.
Purée, adding soaking liquid as needed, until a smooth, thick sauce forms. This gives the flavours time to mingle while you make the matza nachos. Finely chop the red onion and chilli and add to the tomatoes. There's nothing better than beef nachos for your next Mexican fiesta! Source: Better Homes and Gardens HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN SALSA DIP Firstly, chop tomatoes in large chunks and remove the seeds.