Gnarly Nachos!. DONATE MEALS GIFT CARDS Catering Gallery Contact Press. Food vendor around local events and festivals in San Diego Specialties: Nachos with a Gnarly twist! Serving at special events and breweries in San Diego.
Check out what's currently on tap in Rochester and Byron! Head on over to our Instagram for more pictures and reviews from our customers! Food vendor around local events and festivals in San Diego It all started with the nacho machine always readily available at the Keeley house. it became an addiction. You can have Gnarly Nachos! using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnarly Nachos!
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Refried Bean.
- You need 1 of Small Can diced Green Chillis.
- It’s 1 cup of Salsa.
- It’s 1/2 of Large Block Velveeta.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Bag of your favorite Tortilla Cips.
- It’s 1 of Other Toppings such as sour cream, lettuce, olives ext…..to taste.
Each time we visited, we had to have nachos. We had to make crazy concoctions. We had to make gnarly nachos. Now we're sharing our vision and mouthwatering nacho combinations (or a build your own options) for.
Gnarly Nachos! step by step
- In a large pan brown your ground beef then strain off grease. In your pan with your beef add your green chilies, salsa and refried beans. Mix well on medium low heat..
- In medium sauce pan add your Velveeta and rotel tomatoes. Melt down and mix well making sure not to burn it..
- On a plate add a layer of chips then meat/bean mixture then Velveeta. Then chips, meat/beans and Velveeta again. Topping it off with your other choice of nacho goodies and ENJOY!.
Here is how you do that. Gnarly Nachos! is something which I've loved my whole life. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. Gnarly Nachos! is something which I have loved my entire life. To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients.