Irish inspired nachos. Love nachos love Irish and British dishes so I thought this up glad I did. servings based on appetizer. Patrick's day with your own LOADED Irish Pub Style Nachos! Crispy baked potato slices, loaded up with all your favorite stuff (aka: bar food) recreated in your own kitchen!
Most recipes for Irish nachos call for baking your own potatoes. We took a very big shortcut by starting with potato chips. Our cheese sauce is made with Guinness and cheddar and a pinch of. You can cook Irish inspired nachos using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish inspired nachos
- Prepare of lamb broth see recipe attached.
- Prepare of new red potatoes.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of marjoram.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper, fresh.
- You need of onion I used yellow.
- You need of vegetable oil to pan fry.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of minced lamb.
Carefully lower potato slices into skillet and fry until crispy. Remove potato slices and drain on paper towels and lightly season with salt. Irish Nachos are where potato skins and nachos collide and the aftermath is seriously delicious. They feature crispy roasted potato rounds, a melty Cheddar sauce, crispy bacon, sliced green onions, and sour cream.
Irish inspired nachos instructions
- Heat lamb broth https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358612-shepherds-pie.
- Take lamb mince it up slice onions a thinly slice potatoes.
- Fry the potatoes in vegetable oil.
- When the float and they are crisp set on paper towel to absorb excess oil add spices while they are hot.
- Add onions and lamb to a bit of oil.
- After the onions are done add quarter cup oil add flour.
- Stir till flour is smooth add broth stir till your desired thickness add water if need to thin but you want this thick but still able to run.
- After lamb gravy is done take a plate add a layer of fried potatoes then gravy then the potatoes.
- On top of the second layer of potatoes add cheese then strain the gravy add remaining lamb and onions top off with a few potatoes.
- Hope you enjoy.
Handheld and made for sharing, Irish Nachos are the ultimate comfort food appetizer. Instead of tortilla chips, Irish Nachos use waffle fries. The salsa is replaced with corned beef and sauerkraut, and I selected Emmental Swiss cheese for melting. And of course, the whole this is tied together with my Homemade Thousand Island Dressing. It's like a reuben decided to have a party in your mouth!