Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos. Top with half of the seasoned chicken and a handful of shredded cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, or use ovenproof platter sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and spread mini tacos in single layer on baking sheet.
In a small bowl, toss chicken and BBQ sauce together until chicken is lightly coated. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lay chips out in a single layer (see recipe notes). Top chips with shredded chicken, mozzarella, pepper jack, jalapeño slices, salt, and pepper. You can have Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos
- Prepare of tortilla chips (I use whole grain scoops).
- You need of shredded cheese (I used pepperjack and taco flavor).
- Prepare of diced chicken breast.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of sweet corn or canned corn.
Shred the chicken using two forks, then transfer the shredded chicken to the sauce. Toss to coat it in the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more hot water and allow to simmer for a few minutes. To build the nachos, layer the chips, cheese, and shredded chicken on a dish in several layers, ending with a small layer on top.
Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos step by step
- Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like).
- Arrange chips on baking pan, place chicken, corn and cheese on top.
- Bake at 250° for 10-15 minutes until cheese in melted and chips are nice and crispy.
- Enjoy by itself, with salsa, lettuce, or with sour cream!.
To Make Chicken Nachos Add chicken, corn, beans, salsa (or Ro-tel), honey, lime, taco seasoning to crockpot. Remove chicken from slow cooker and add cream cheese. Season chicken with chili powder mixture. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.