Garlic mashed potatoes. These garlic mashed potatoes are rich and very tasty! Combine potatoes with milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix with an electric mixer or potato masher to your desired consistency.
Garlic mashed potatoes are a delicious side dish that pair well with seafood, poultry or beef. Chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a garlic mashed potatoes. These garlic mashed potatoes are the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner. You can cook Garlic mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic mashed potatoes
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of small sprig fresh rosemary.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
Here's how to make it with roasted garlic so it's extra creamy. These are classic mashed potatoes, brightened up with a substantial amount of garlic. Feel free to adjust the garlic to taste, and to deepen the flavor, try roasting the cloves before mixing them in with. For Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, I really, really want the flavor of the garlic to come through, so the only other seasonings I'll use are salt and ground black pepper.
Garlic mashed potatoes instructions
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small chunks..
- Put potatoes and garlic into a large pan. Put in rosemary, milk and cream. Bring to boil. Add salt, turn low heat and simmer until potatoes fall apart. Stir occasionally. About 20 min.
- Remove from heat. Discard rosemary. Beat potatoes until smooth. Add butter and pepper and stir to combine..
- Serve with seasoned salt on top to add additional flavour..
Peeled garlic adds even more flavor to these mashed potatoes recipe from Martha Stewart. To make ahead, complete garlic mashed potatoes recipe, then top with a thin layer of milk. Campbell's Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Beef Bake Mixing Bowl – Betterrecipes.com. I have now tried these garlic mashed potatoes multiple ways – by infusing the garlic in oil and mixing it in, by roasting the garlic in the oven and then mixing it in and by just straight up adding them to the. If two of your favorite things are garlic and mashed potatoes, then combining these two delicious foods will send an explosion of heavenly goodness to your taste buds.