Baked Nachos. Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate, cover with a paper towel, and place in a microwave oven. Cool, and use a knife to shred the chicken. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
The amount and kind of toppings you have can greatly impact the cooking time. Start checking it at three minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil. You can have Baked Nachos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Nachos
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of chopped tomato.
- It’s of can sliced olives (drained).
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of jalepenos sliced.
- It’s of black beans (rinsed).
- Prepare of tortillas chips.
- It’s of shredded colby jack.
Baked Nachos The classic nachos consist of melting shredded cheese on tortilla chips in the microwave. Don't get me wrong, I still love those nachos! I decided to take nachos to the next level and make them in a sheet pan. Bake nachos on an oven-safe platter or quarter sheet-pans.
Baked Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add all other ingredients besides the cheese and simmer until sauce thickens (about five minutes).
- Build your nachos. Start with a layer of chips then cheese then beef mix then more cheese. Repeat once..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and sour cream and enjoy :).
I can set up the cheesy chips, top them with the beef and bean mixture and bake. This means you can go from the oven to the table and everyone can top their nachos according to their preference. The pans act as a baking dish and a plate. Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, corn and cheeses.