Football Season Nachos. Football Season Nachos of yellow corn chips • of blue corn chips • extra lean ground beef • olive oil, extra virgin • whole yellow onion • kidney beans • monterey jack cheese • roma tomatoes This Game Day Nacho recipe is the most requested appetizer in my home during football season. Game Day Nachos are easy-to-make that will sure to be a family favorite. This traditional nacho dish is also perfect for a Super Bowl Party or any other get together with friends.
And that reason, my friends, is football season. Football Is Coming Back – Bust Out the Chicken Nachos! The football preseason is well under way, and that means professional football season is back! You can have Football Season Nachos using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Football Season Nachos
- It’s of of yellow corn chips.
- Prepare of of blue corn chips.
- It’s of extra lean ground beef.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of whole yellow onion.
- Prepare of kidney beans.
- It’s of monterey jack cheese.
- It’s of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of hot water.
- It’s of seasonings.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Pico de Gallo.
- It’s of whole Jalapeno , diced finely.
- You need of of cilantro.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of avocado , pitted & diced.
That also means it's time to bust out the snacks. Well, these game day nachos are simple and will be gone in minutes of being set down at the party. We love to head over to friends homes for watching football games. Whenever the University of Utah is playing out of town we like to watch their games being surrounded by all our other friends that are fans.
Football Season Nachos instructions
- Brown the meat EVOO & half the Onion until brown. Drain the fat.
- Seaaon meat & stir to combine . Add beans and hot water reduce heat & simmer.
- Pico de Gallo : mix other half of onion with tomato, jalapeno, cilantro,lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt . Set aside.
- In a baking pan layer nachos with meat , chips and cheese alternating colours..
- Bake at 325 until cheese is melted and top with pico de gallo and avocado.
- Serve with sour cream & an ice cold beer.
Don't let the name fool you – these sweet "nachos" are made with sliced apples (pick green or red!) and drizzled with melted peanut butter chips, melted chocolate chips, and caramel. Nachos are to the Super Bowl as turkey is to Thanksgiving. Be sure to check out our football party recipes perfect for toting to your next outdoor tailgate like slow-cooker beef nachos (Hook 'em horns!) or mini muffalettas (Geaux Tigers!). Guests will be more fascinated by your home-made buffalo chicken dip or sweet-and-spicy meatballs than the actual game. Football season is upon us, and you know what that means, the most delicious tailgate/party food around.