You can have Dinner Roll using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner Roll
- It’s of The Dough.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Instant Dry Active Yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Warmed Milk (I used Evap).
- Prepare 2 Pcs of Eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 Cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need of For kneading the dough.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour (Gradually Added).
- You need of For Brush the dough.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
Dinner Roll step by step
- Warmed Milk and Water in the microwave for 1min.
- Check the microwave wet ingredients if good for bath, Add the sugar and yeast. Let it proof for 5-10mins..
- When bubbles or foamy texture form on the yeast mixture. Add the Egg, melted butter and salt..
- Add the All-Purpose Flour. Knead..
- If sticking already into your hands prepare your kneading placemat. Sift the All-Purpose flour little by little and start kneading..
- If the dough is moving towards your way and when bounce to the mat came all back together it is set for rising..
- Set your timer to 90 minutes. Place the dough on a bigger pot (Make sure your pot is greased with oil or some butter) and cover with clean wet towel..
- When the dough doubled/tripled Punch it to release the air. And place a little sifted flour on your placemat and make a big ball-shaped dough. Cut it into 4 equal size and then cut each by 3 to make 12 cut balls (You can use kitchen scale if you have available). Then start forming each into a smooth ball-shaped. Each of the ball you make place it in a rectangular bread pan greased and add baking sheet/wax paper (I used an 11×6 pyrex). Again cover..
- After 45mins.or the second rise. Brush the melted butter with honey over the top of each buns and the sides to and centers. Pre-heat oven on 180 degrees celsius (If you are using a two way gas range like me to which the bottom for the baking and upper if for grilling that does not work together pre-heat oven for 5mins.and then baked the Dough for 20mins and then after turn it off and by using the griller, grilled for another 3-5mins of until the top have brown already).
- Rest for 10-15mins. And Enjoy!☺️.