Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rolled omelette (without the tamagoyaki pan). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rolled omelette (without the tamagoyaki pan) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan):
- Make ready 2-3 of eggs.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of chopped scallions.
- Take 1 dash of mushroom seasonings.
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons of chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Asian sweet soy sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan):
- Put a bit of oil and rub it on the frying pan using kitchen paper. Heat the pan..
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Prepare a small soup ladle and the chopsticks..
- Use the soup ladle to pour the eggs mixture into the heated pan. Wait till it becomes a bit firm, then using the chopsticks, rolling it from one side of the pan to the other side..
- Pour another spoon of eggs mixture, make sure you pour enough but not a thick one so it will be easier to roll..
- Wait till it's a bit firm, then roll the eggs to the other side..
- Rub the frying pan with the oiled kitchen paper using the chopsticks..
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 till done..
- Cut the rolled omelette in bite size, garnish with chilli flakes..
- Serve with sweet soy dipping sauce if you like..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rolled omelette (without the tamagoyaki pan) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!