Banana Split Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana split cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Split Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Banana Split Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana split cookies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Split Cookies:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 3 of medium very ripe bananas – mashed.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of (heaping) semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready of Optional Add-ins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped dried cherries.
- Get of Substitute half of the choc chips for caramel chips.
Steps to make Banana Split Cookies:
- In a large bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed banana until thoroughly combined..
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, all spice, cinnamon, and salt..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir well to combine, just until no dry clumps remain. Be careful to not over mix..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and any other optional add-ins you choose. Cover dough and refrigerate 1-2 hours..
- When dough is chilled preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper..
- Use a couple teaspoons to drop 12 small balls of dough onto cookie sheet, evenly spaced. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden..
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all cookies are baked. This recipe will yield 36-48 cookies depending on the size you choose to make them..
- Remove from oven. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana split cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!